Macquarie Exchange - Australia’s first Community Business District
396 Lane Cove Road
A new kind of CBD
Macquarie Exchange will be a collection of four innovative brand new buildings that seamlessly integrate with intimate laneways and collaboration spaces and will feature:
• Variety of co-working and innovative meeting spaces, designed to promote collaboration, community and creativity.
• 2,200 m² public green space, catering for everything from group fitness to unwinding with friends.
• 3,800m² of retail amenity, including shops, multiple food and beverage options from casual to fine dining.
• On-site amenity will include childcare centre, quality end of trip facilities, gym and wellness centre, community engagement manager and events
• Macquarie Exchange is targeting 5 Star Green Star rating, 5 Star NABERS rating and 100% carbon neutral energy.
• The first of four buildings MQX1 has a spacious ground floor area plus 16 floors of contiguous large floor plates with vertical connectivity.
• A Grade office spaces with smart technology
Strategically situated above the entrance of Macquarie Park’s new Metro Train Station which is part of the new Sydney Metro line and along major arterial roads, Macquarie Exchange holds a prime position in the Inner-North West. The brand-new Sydney Metro, will have trains arriving approximately every 4 mins during peak hour.
Developed by Frasers Property Australia and Winten Property Group the $750 million corporate park will set a new precedent for work environments outside the CBD. When completed, over 7,000 employees will work in the urban hub designed by renowned architects Bates Smart.
While Macquarie Exchange will be a fully self-contained destination, there’s plenty more on offer in this thriving neighbourhood. The largest shopping centre in NSW, Macquarie Centre is home to major retailers and features a multiplex cinema. Lane Cove National Park offers 372 hectares of unspoiled bushland and riverbanks. Popular with runners, cyclists and picnic-goers, this peaceful parkland is close enough for a lunch time excursion.
The property is located on the south western corner of Lane cove Road and Waterloo Road and occupies on the best sites in the vicinity. The proposed Chatswood to Parramatta Railway will have a station immediately outside the property with direct access.